Registered NDIS Provider
Hinkler Podiatry is a registered provider of podiatry services to participants registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
As a registered NDIS provider we are able to provide services under the following NDIS categories:
- CB Daily Living
- Assistive Technologies
- Consumables (Daily Adaptive Equipment)
As a registered NDIS provider we have a responsibility to:
- communicate openly and honestly in a timely manner
- treat the participant with courtesy and respect
- consult on decisions about how the best treatment and supports can be provided
- give the participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements
- listen to the participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
- protect the participant’s privacy and confidential information
- where possible, provide advice on accessing treatment and support through the NDIS
In addition to providing ongoing podiatry care, Hinkler Podiatry can also help NDIS participants with:
- Prescription and fitting of custom orthotics
- Prescription and fitting of Ankle Foot Orthotics including the Richie brace
- Custom made footwear
- Podiatry care to relieve discomfort and prevent pressure areas developing.
- Corns warts and ingrown toenails
To book an appointment contact us on (07) 4154 1466 or send us an online enquiry.